Thursday, May 6, 2010

Drum Roll Please

Tomorrow I have an ultra sound and we hope to find out the sex of the baby. Exciting! Matt thinks we're having a boy and I think we're having a girl. I've only had one dream about it and in it I found out I was having a girl. The dream was just me at a fancy convenience store buying all the pink things I could find. What? And two of my friends have told me they have a feeling I'm having a girl. And the Chinese calender and worthless on-line quiz I took today both also said I'm having a girl. It's certain.
In other news, I went to Mobile this weekend to visit my mom and sister. My mom didn't know I was coming and she was totally surprised. It was so much fun!


Christina, Annie, Becky

Matt went to NYC to vist some friends. Highlights include Queen's Day Party, meeting new girlfriends, Kentucky Derby and an Adam Ryan sighting.


Queen's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment