Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Over Memorial Day Weekend we pretty much toured the state of Alabama. We spent Wednesday night with our friends, Andy and Sarah, in Birmingham; went to Tuscaloosa for the day on Thursday; spent Thursday night with our friends, Beau and Brittany and their family, in Montgomery; and drove to Jackson on Friday to spend the weekend with my parents and my sister and her husband at their cabin at Choctaw Bluff. It was great to see everyone and we had so much fun!



Choctaw Bluff



Me at 23 weeks



Matt at 23 weeks



Christina and Sands on the Alabama River



The fish my mom caught



The fish I caught (the only fish I caught all weekend long)



The fish Sands caught (when he left his rod on the dock a fish pulled it into the watter, don't worry Sands dove in and got his rod and the fish)

No comments:

Post a Comment