Monday, November 22, 2010

9 Weeks

Rebecca is 9 weeks old today!



Somehow not all the pictures I take of Rebecca really look like her. I know this is not the best picture but to me this is exactly what she looks like.

We had another big week including Rebecca's first tailgate.



Here we are beside "the grotto", an apartment our friends rent out for games. Rebecca, Matt and I tailgated here for a while then took Rebecca out to the quad before the Thursday night Georgia State Game. Rebecca and I headed home and Matt went to the game with his friend and only classmate in the PhD program, George.



Matt and George- nice sweatband!



Rebecca had her two month doctor's appointment. She did great! She is up to 11 pounds 13 ounces. She's in the 90th percentile for height and 75th percentile for weight. She was a little out of sorts after the five immunization shots but was back to her old self the next day.



Rebecca usually only sleeps in her crib but here she is after a nap in the big bed (excited to be waking up!). I'll put her in there for a nap with me every now and then if she isn't felling well or is super sleepy.



Matt and I attempted a night out. Our friend Kesley babysat Rebecca and we had big plans for dinner and a play but I couldn't last. Dinner was great but I was so sleepy we decided to come home early. I went to sleep at 7:00 and it was luscious.



Rebecca has cradle cap. Here she is showing off her crazy hair after we treated her scalp with baby oil. What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment