Monday, February 7, 2011

20- The Bluff



Rebecca is 20 weeks old today!

We have had a big week.



Rebecca laughed! At least we think she did when Matt was blowing on her stomach after her bath. I think I've also heard her one time since then. When I was changing her diaper I got a distinct Ha...Ha...Ha!



This weekend we went to the Bluff to visit Christina and Sands.



It was great! Very relaxing, we played games, did some puzzles, played with Rebecca, ate some great meals.



Such a pretty place!



When we got back from the Bluff we watched the game with friends from Matt's program.



Rebecca's first super bowl. This is her second outfit of the night. She blows out her diapers and when she does we like to call it a wardrobe malfunction.



So cute! I hate I didn't take any pictures with a real camera again this week. Here we were trying to compare Rebecca to the Gerber baby on the tag and even in this blurry picture you can tell she is way cuter! :)

1 comment: