Wednesday, April 6, 2011

28- Sitting up



Rebecca is 28 weeks!



She is such a big girl! She is totally sitting up on her own now. The daycare ladies were telling me the other day that Rebecca won the best baby of the day award (of coarse she did!) because she could just sit and play with a basket of toys all by herself. She really is an independent little one. They said if the other babies would cry she would sit there with her little hands on her thighs and look at them like, "why are you fussing?" :)



Here she is after eating oatmeal- not impressed. Really, I just caught her mid-blink. The last few days she seems like she is starting to really enjoy eating. She'll grab the spoon with her hand as I feed her so she can feed herself. Ms. Independent.



Somehow I forgot to mention Rebecca's six month check up in my last post. She is doing great! 16 pounds, some ounces. She is in the 80 perceptible for height and 65th percentile for weight. I'm so glad we took her in because she had a minor ear infection. You would never have known it from the way she was acting. We've been giving her antibiotic and she seems to be on the mend.



Here we are going for a walk. This weekend Matt went to North Carolina for a boy scout reunion beach trip so I had Rebecca all by myself. It was a little traumatic Thursday and Friday mornings when Rebecca spit up before school. The second time ever in her life. It think she was just coughing so hard she spit up. Poor little thing! I really enjoyed the rest of the weekend with her! Such a little cutie!!



And finally! Enough hair for a hair bow! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment