Friday, June 3, 2011

36- Memorial Day


Rebecca is 36 weeks!

We had a big Memorial Day weekend! Matt flew to Kitty Hawk on Thursday for Jamie Flippan's wedding. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Flippan! We are so happy for y'all!


On Saturday Rebecca and I flew to Raleigh to meet Matt. Here is Rebecca at the airport. I was worried about flying all by myself with a baby but Rebecca did great! Thankfully we sat by baby lovers on both flights. I think Rebecca is starting to realize she's so cute. She loved smiling at everyone around us. She was cute and played on the first flight and slept for the second flight. She stretched out across my lap and the guy sitting next to us. He said he had grand babies of his own and really didn't mind. :)


When we got to Raleigh we got to see our friend Mat Windsor (he's leaving for MBA school in Australia next week- exciting!) and stay with our friends, the Baxters. On Sunday we stayed with our friends, the Baucoms and Matt's parents and sister, Maria, and her boyfriend, Joseph, came down to Raleigh for a cook out. Matt's brother, Ira, and his new girlfriend, Alex, also came over. It was great to see everyone!


Rebecca with Deigo and Gulianna.


On Monday we spent the day shopping- I really spent the whole entire day at the H&M. Here we are at lunch. As usual I really wish I'd gotten more pictures this weekend!

It was a quick trip but so great to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment