Friday, July 29, 2011

44- Double Ear Infection



Rebecca is 44 weeks!

This poor little girl has an ear infection in both ears. I took her to the doctor on Tuesday and she said they looked terrible. She is on some antibiotics now and seems to be on the mend.


On Sunday I could tell she wasn't feeling well and thought it might just be teething. But on Monday all she wanted to do was this.


And this. Poor thing!

I am just thankful we were able to be seen when we were and the medicine seems to be working.

Before the sickness we had a fun weekend.


We went to the Madison Place pool party on Saturday. Rebecca loved smiling for everyone who came up to her in the pool. Such a cheeser!


Then we went to Mooresville to visit with the Bentons then to Elkin on Sunday. Rebecca sat with us for big church and did great. More cheesing.


Here she is sleeping on Granny Marie. Rebecca's name for Matt's Grandmas is Granny-Granny and I love it.


And here's James. Our friends Jeremy and Jessica and their boys James and Justin came to see us on Sunday. It was great to see them! James and I were being best friends. He loved my iPhone.


Feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment