Thursday, September 15, 2011

49- Blowing Rock



Rebecca is 49 weeks!


We had a great week! Here is Rebecca in her new big girl car seat.


We made our way to Greensboro for a play date with Cassidy, Lilly and Caleb. Such fun! Lilly was so sweet with Rebecca and Caleb was such a cutie pie. I am slightly obessed with him as he looks exactly like my friend from college, Nick Hauser.


We went to Blowing Rock (for some reason I always say bowling rock instead of blowing rock, what?) for labor day weekend for our friends JJ and Stacy's wedding. So much fun! Here's a picture of Matt and Rebecca as the rehersal. I forgot my phone charger and right after this my phone died and I got no pictures the rest of the weekend. Such a shame! Blowing Rock is so cute and the wedding was beautiful. They wrote their own vows and I think JJ's were best I have ever heard. Matt's parents came with us for the weekend and kept Rebecca while we went to the wedding and reception. So nice! Joan and I had the best time walking around downtown and through the park. We held Rebecca's hands so she could walk throught he grass at the park. So cute!


Playing with cups- Yea!


My nephew, Maverick. His parents are the coolest.

No comments:

Post a Comment