Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More words, a new baby and Vegas


Rebecca running around outside!



Playing with her exersaucer.



She is such a big girl! I know I say that every week but she is constantly changing and I just can't ever get over it. She has now started saying eyes and uh-oh. So smart! She'll also say hi when she picks up our phones. She likes to pretend pretty much anything is a cell phone- including her baby doll.



We really enjoyed watching football all day last Saturday. Alabama beat Arkansas- Roll Tide!




We also got to visit with our friends Chrissy and Jason and meet their beautiful new baby girl, Marylou. Precious!





This weekend was my cousin Andrew's wedding- in Vegas!! Rebecca spent the weekend with her Aunt Maria, soon-to-be Uncle Joseph and Oma and Papa. We really missed her but she did great! Here are Matt and I at the wedding ceremony ceremony at Cesar's Palace.



I had never been to Las Vegas before and it was to fun to go with my whole family. Christina on the Strip.



The cousins! We're all close in age and grew up going to the beach together. So strange to see everyone all grown up.




And the most fun night of all! Black jack in the food court- oh yeah!! Winner's all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment