Friday, November 11, 2011

Yogurt


Rebecca!

This is Sunday after the Alabama/LSU game. Matt's parents kept Rebecca for us Saturday night and I packed this outfit for Rebecca thinking she would look so cute in her hounds tooth after Alabama's big win. Matt and I went to Mooresville to watch the game with our friends Mat and Kelly. So sad.

Besides the game we've had a fun week with nothing too exciting to report.


Just sitting on my dad's computer, singing into my microphone.


I gave Rebecca her own yogurt cup at supper one night this week and she loved it! She was covered from head to toe. She started out with a spoon but once she realized how delicious her yogurt was she couldn't be bothered.


Ready to go! In the mornings Rebecca will get her coat and stand by the door to let us know she is ready to go. We don't know if it's because she really likes school or knows she'll get her second breakfast once she gets there.


Cheese!!

No comments:

Post a Comment