Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hi!


Rebecca in the bath!


Christmas time! I was planning on just slacking on getting a tree this year since we're in our apartment and this is probably my last year of coasting before Rebecca starts getting really into Christmas. But while we were at my Grandma's over Thanksgiving Rebecca loved her tree so I had to get one too. I kind of love it.


Rebecca currently has a yeast rash and an ear infection in her right ear. I hate it for her but it doesn't seem to be bothering her too bad.

She has really gotten into saying hi and bye the last few days. It's really cute! I get a big hi everyday I pick her up from daycare and she'll say bye to me when I lay her down to sleep at night. :)


Belly! Rebecca is also into pointing out her belly and mine. She spent the night with her Oma and Papa on Saturday and started saying Papa and ball. So smart! Matt and I had fun watching the SEC championship with our new friends Will and Robin and getting ALL of our Christmas shopping done.


Cankels

No comments:

Post a Comment