Friday, January 27, 2012

Zerberts



Zerberts!



We've had a good week and I have absolutly no pictures of anything. On Saturday Matt's parents kept Rebecca and Matt and I met some friends for dinner at Sweet Potatoes. Great food and very fun times! We got a lot of work done organizing our house on Sunday (but still have a long, long ways to go) and had Matt's mom and sister over for supper Sunday night. When we were loading Rebecca's into Oma's van on Saturday we were telling her how much fun she was going to have in Elkin, going to church, etc. and she interupted us with a big wave and BYE! I guess she was ready to go. :)



Rebecca is as cute as ever. I'm sure I will grow to hate it one day but she has just started saying no and it is the cutest thing ever. She will put up her point finger and shake it left and right and no, no, no, no, no. no.

No comments:

Post a Comment