Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Big News



Rebecca!

We had such a fun weekend! Rebecca and I went up to Virginia Thursday night to visit with my granny and mom. I know Matt missed us but I think he enjoyed his weekend of being a bachelor- including a spend the night party Friday night. :)

Teeny came up for the weekend!! And we also got to see Aunt Anne and Uncle John.



Yes, I am pregnant! We are so excited!! Kind of surprised, but so excited. It took a while for me to get pregnant with Rebecca and I liked to say that getting pregnant is not as easy as they make it out to be in health class. Apparently, it is.

And Christina is preganant, too!! She is due July 15th, one month before me. So fun! I can't wait for the cousins to play together.




Peek-a-boo! This little cutie has no idea what is coming...

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope all is going well and that you are feeling great!

    ReplyDelete