Sunday, March 25, 2012

18 mo and a baby girl



Rebecca!



Spring! We are loving this weather!!



Last weekend Matt and I went to Mobile for Mary Martha's wedding. It was so much fun! So great to see so many old friends.



We just found out we're having a girl and we are so excited!! I have a sister and love it. I'm glad Rebecca will have a sister, too. My pregnancy is going great. It seems to be going by much faster this time. Now that we know the sex of our baby I'm excited about getting started on the nursery. Here I am last week. I feel like I'm finally starting to look pregnant and not just like I ate a sandwich.



Rebecca just had her 18 month check up and is doing great! She's in the 35% for weight and height. No signs of an ear infection and now that she's bigger I'm hoping all of that mess is behind us.



Ooooh! Nice pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment