Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dauphin Island

Naked Rebecca and Grandma!
We went to Dauphin Island for a long weekend with my parents and Christina and Sands. It was great!! Paradise!
Riding in style. I was worried about how Rebecca would do on the plane but she was totally fine. And yes, she wore her tutu for the entire trip down.
Rebecca wasn't as into the sand but loved getting knocked around by the waves.
This is Matt. He is a kite enthusiast.
Everyone calls Christina Teeny but Rebecca has changed it up a little bit and prefers Tina. I love this. At one point this weekend she was screaming for Tina and Pops at the top of her lungs and for some reason it was hilarous. Like Will Ferrell screaming for meatloaf in the movie Wedding Crashers. Rebecca is so much fun these days! She is saying more and more words like broccoli, more cheese- seriously everytime she sits at the table, her new name is Eurkel- party, bubbles, elbow, Tee-tee (she sits on her little potty but nothing happens), outside (her favorite place), wet (her favorite description?) airplane, ponytail and all aboard just to name a few.
Pregnant! My mom and Christina had a surprise baby shower for me and we were able to go to a big time baby shower for Chirstina while we were in Alabama. It was so nice! I'm glad we got to be a part of it. We can not wait for the arrival of little Jim!!
Thanks Christina and Sands for having us! We can't wait to go back!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annie,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Dauphin Island to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete