Tuesday, February 12, 2013

First Haircut

Rebecca getting her first haircut!
I took Rebecca to the salon and Saturday and she did great! It was a for real haircut and she sat perfectly still the entire time.
That afternoon Matt took Rebecca to the circus! This was seriously the best picture Matt took of the whole thing. Seriously?! But I think they had a great time. When Rebecca got home she said that she got to see animals- elephants and dogs and horses, but not giraffes. :) They ran into our friends, the MacKays, so Rebecca got to watch the second half with Lilly. So fun!
I got the spend the day with this little cutie. Playing and making freezer meals. I'm super into it lately. I made spinach pies on Saturday (http://www.marthastewart.com/317455/spinach-pie) and Jamacian Red Bean Stew on Sunday (http://www.savvyvegetarian.com/vegetarian-recipes/jamaican-red-bean-stew.php). So productive! Rebecca spent Saturday night with her Oma (we love you Oma!!!) so Matt and I got a babysitter for Laura and went out for a fancy dinner. It was great!
I love this picture. Rebecca with all of her friends- everybody has a necklace and nobody's wearing pants! She is so funny. Lately she's started saying, "Can I have food?" I guess she hasn't quite figured out I'm hungry. It sounds like we don't feed her. And when she wants a lot of something she'll say, "3,4,5,6!"
Not to be out done, Laura can suck on her big toe like it's her thumb. Funny little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment