Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Check Up


Rebecca! I mean, why wouldn't you wear your tiara while you were going for a walk around the block?


Double trouble. These two have really started playing together and it is the sweetest thing ever. Of course there are times when Laura will try to snatch Rebecca's toys or Rebecca will "hug" Laura with all of her might but for the most part they really do play together pretty well. I especially love it when we're riding down the road and I hear them laughing at each other in the back seat.


Peak a boo!


Laura finally had her one year old check up this past week and she is doing great! She's still 80% for height and 50% for weight.


Although you can not tell from this picture we had a fun weekend! I actually got bronchitis last week (ain't nobody got time for that) so tried to just rest as much as I could. Matt went to boy scout camp for frisbee golf on Saturday and the girls and I just played. The park really was fun, Laura just wasn't that impressed with the swings.


I don't take pictures of it but I'll let the girls watch TV quite a bit and recently discovered PBS Kids. It's so awesome! I think I'm done with Disney and Nick Junior. The PBS shows are just so much more educational and there are no terrible commercials.


The other big news of the week is that Rebecca got a bike helmet for riding her tricycle!


Big girl breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment