Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween


Rebecca!


I bought matching Alabama cheer leading outfits for the girls but about a week before Halloween Rebecca told me she wanted to be a ballerina super hero.


Laura got to wear the boots and arms bands from Rebecca's costume. Poor little second child :)


Sweet Mrs. Myrtie. Matt took Rebecca trick or treating and said that she liked to tell everyone what she was and that she could not get enough compliments. "Oh, you like my costume? Do you like my cape? Do you like my mask?"


Deanie!! We had a great weekend! Walt and Lloydine came to visit us on Friday and we spent the night with the Anders on Saturday.


Touchdown Auburn!!


Babies in the morning


I used to think it was the meanest thing ever for people to post pictures of their kids crying. Then I had Laura. This is just the way she communicates. She has opinions and has to share us with her sister. While we spent the night with the Anders, Rebecca spent the night with her Oma (and loved it!) and Laura loved all the extra attention.


She was the sweetest little snuggle bug.


Sunday I took Rebecca to the symphony. The Halloween theme was a little too spooky for us but I love this discovery kids series and can't wait to go back!


Rebecca "relaxing" on the kitchen floor...Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment