Thursday, January 16, 2014

Christmas Catch Up


Rebecca!

I'm so excited to be back! I'd lent my computer to my very talented friend and free lance editor after hers broke. You can check out her super cool science blog (Buzz Hoot Roar is a graphics-driven blog that shares and/or explains a scientific concept in 300 words or less) at http://buzzhootroar.com

Thank you to Matt for updating the blog for me- I loved it! My work has been a little of out control lately and Matt is so good about picking up my slack. I love you to the max!!


Laura says hey. I think this was the weekend before Christmas when the weather was unseasonably warm.


We loved it!


Christmas at Granny Marie's!


So fun!


Christmas at our house! On Christmas you get as many puffs as you want. I know they are for babies but my girls LOVE these things.


They got so many awesome presents this year! Here is some of the pretend food from my parents. Rebecca loved it! Laura was just mad she couldn't actually eat the cereal. 


Maria and Joseph! Rebecca picked out everyone's presents herself at the Dollar Tree, including these gems. Lucky Oma got a hair brush. 


Sweet Riley! We were so glad to have everyone at our house on Christmas!! Of coarse we missed the Fosters but at least got to Skpye.


A puzzle with Uncle Ira- so fun! Best Christmas yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment