Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring


Rebecca!


We had a great time at the park Friday night!


We were the only one's there- it was great! I think we're going to have to go every Friday.


Matt was in Kure Beach for the weekend for Nick's bachelor party.


On Saturday Ariel came over to watch the girls and I got to go to Whitney's shower. It was such a pretty day and so fun to see everyone. We can't wait for the wedding!!


Saturday night was Granny Foda's 92nd birthday party/family reunion. This is seriously the best picture I got. It was a little crazy chasing after the girls.


BFFs! Tonight we went over to the Molesa's to grill out. Rebecca and Caroline played so good together.


Look how big these girls are! Rebecca is teaching Laura how to blow bubbles in her milk.


Laura has been obsessed with books lately. I remember Rebecca kind of being indifferent to me reading to her when she was this age but Laura loves it!


Little Mommy! Rebecca is obsessed with Baby Two. We have been taking her everywhere.


This is my view at lunch. I've taken a staff level position at work where I work a strict 40 hour week and have to take at least a 30 minute lunch away from my desk. It's amazing. Win for the Rogers family.


And weather has been so beautiful we've been going on lots of walks. So glad Spring is here!


No comments:

Post a Comment