Sunday, July 27, 2014

Destin


Laura!


Destin!! The soft, white sand and clear, calm water- I love it so much!


The girls definitely prefered the pool. We went down to visit Christina and Sands and my parents came too. So fun!


We stayed on the Harbor. Gorgeous.


While we were there we got to celebrate Jim's second birthday. How cute is this little boy?!! I can hear him saying, "Thank you, Annie" as I type this. Such a sweetie!


Birthday party bubbles!


One day we went to Boshamp's for lunch. It was great! And seriously, how cute is baby Jim?


Cousins! I just love this picture because you can see Rebecca's awesome dance moves in it.


Hilarious. Since we got back from the beach this crazy baby has really started talking. Instead of saying no she says no way. It is so cute to me. I don't know where she would have learned this.


Thanks so much for having us, Christina and Sands! We had the best time!

No comments:

Post a Comment