Monday, September 29, 2014

Cheese face


Laura! Cheese face


Here she is playing peak a boo with the lady behind us :)


We gave her a real pillow to sleep on last night and this is how I found her this morning.


This weekend we had a shower for the Bentons! Baby B is due in November and we can't wait to meet him!!


I somehow ended up with these little gems. I hastily ordered them from Zen Optical when I was tired and crabby. They ended up being way to wide for my face so I will only wear them in the car and like to call them my driving goggles.


Rebecca and I went to Noah's birthday party yesterday where there was a real fire truck!


Noah's mom sent me this picture from last weekend. Rebecca doesn't know the words for crush or boyfriend so she just says, "Noah is my very best friend!"


Let it go, let it GOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment