Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas


Rebecca!

Pajama day and biscuitville on the last day of school!! Daycare is closed from the 22nd to the 2nd- a little crazy with it being so busy for me at work but we've had the neighborhood girls come over to help out and they have been great!


The Wednesday before we got to go to Rebecca's dance class for a holiday showcase. Here comes Suzy snowflake! So cute!!


Fortunately there was an open number near our corner because Laura was going to dance like those big girls. And she was actually pretty good!


That week Matt had been in New York for CPE so I went up to meet him for the weekend and Ms. Joan kept the girls. Thank so you so much Oma!!! We had the best time!


Baby Pickens!! Mary Martha was also in town for a fun weekend so we were able to visit with them for a little bit on Saturday afternoon. We also had super with Erin and Ryan on Friday and Matt's work friend Manny on Saturday.


The rest of the time we just shopped and saw the sites. Here we are in Central Park. It was very pretty and freaking freezing. I think I was wearing every single piece of clothing I bought.


When we got back it was Christmas!! Rebecca made an ornament for us at school and drew a picture of our family on the bag it came in. I really love this picture. Rebecca always makes Matt the tallest and I love it that I am pink and Laura is wearing a hair bow.


We went to Granny Marie's on Christmas Eve for the most delicious breakfast for super!


White Christmas! That night everyone spent the night with us


Christmas morning!! I did have cute pink santa pajamas for the girls but they did not want to wear them at all. I mean, nothing says Merry Christmas like purple cats.


Elsa and Anna! They were too excited to stand still. Rebecca asked Santa for an Elsa doll for herself and an Anna doll for her sister. She was so excited and really surprised when she woke up to find exactly what she asked for. Santa nailed it. My parents got them the most amazing treasure chests full of frozen toys. Minds blow.


Matt and I got the girls sleeping bags and rain boots.


And Oma got them bikes!!


We missed to Fosters but got to Skype a little bit on the big screen.


Last night we went to 6th and Vine for our annual Christmas dinner celebration with friends. So much fun!! We may or may not have ended up at Gatsbys. I not sure why this picture was taken from so far away. #boys #plaid


Sweetie

No comments:

Post a Comment