Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Potty Training


Rebecca!

So sweet! Still not into looking at the camera...


This weekend was three day potty training weekend! It was exhausting.


We spent the weekend playing


Hiding


Taking baths and doing laundry. So much laundry.


So cute! We have a long ways to go but I feel like Laura is off to a great start. I was worried about how she would do at school today but her teachers said she was fine and only had one accident.


Laura is hard to understand. Instead of saying over there for example she will say ober dare. I'm fine with it. I think it's very cute. But I've gotten in the habit of repeating what she says to me just to be sure I understand. Laura has started to respond with, "Yes, I know that". I mean all the time. Laura will say, "I have two lambies". I will say, "You have two lambies". And Laura will say, "Yes, I know that". She also says it when she gets a compliment. Matt's mom (who is so amazing and kept Rebecca for us on Saturday night so we could really focus on Laura- amazing) came by on Sunday and gave Laura a big hug and said something like "Aren't you so cute"?! Laura said "Yes, I know that."


Stinker

No comments:

Post a Comment