Monday, March 2, 2015

Snow


Laura!


Snow!


Sledding


We had a snow day this week and last week! Epiphany has been great about being open when they can be and not just following the school schedule.


Other exciting happenings include sleeping in sleeping bags on the weekend!


Trying on matching dresses at Target (Yes, I got an iphone 6 plus, yes, it's as big as my face)


And going to the dollar tree! Yesterday the girls picked out glitter glue. Never again. This is still where we go when they fill up their sleep chart with stickers and Laura loves it! Everyday after school she asks if we can go to the Dollar Tree and I really love it because she actually says Dolla Tee like she's Chinese.


I have obviously been very slack about my blog lately because we have also gone to the circus


Met baby Liddy- Gorgeous!


Had Walt and Lloydine over for a visit


And dressed up for the JDRF gala. This is the only picture I got all night and Rebecca took it.


Big girl! Rebecca had just gotten ready all by herself. Today she came home from school and said that she had music and learned about the trumpet-bone.


Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment