Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Thanksgiving


Laura!


Granny Marie and Korabelle! We had Matt's family over the Saturday before Thanksgiving to start the celebration.


Turkeys drawing turkeys! As usual, I wish I'd gotten more pictures.


On Wednesday we drove up to Woodstock to visit with my Grandma. She can't hear a thing but tells the best stories. Laura had on her pink boots and she told us that when my Uncle Bobby was about Laura's age he had little boots he loved, too. She said once she told him he had his boots on the wrong feet and he said, "Mama, these are the only feet I've got."


On Thursday we went to Blacksburg for Thanksgiving with the Kuykendall's. Aunt Anne is the most fun!! She entertained the girls non-stop, sprayed whipped cream directly into their mouths, and gave them the biggest bubble bath they have ever had. They have not stopped talking about it.


The girls call my Granny "Granny with the black hair ". Here she is with Rebecca looking at signs she made of everything she was thankful for. Her list includes shapes, because without them there would be chaos.


Big Rebecca!! Friday was bowling at the Cine-bowl!


Then on to Woodstock to see the Morgans! Michelle and Josh hosted everyone Friday night. They bought a house about two years ago and have completely renovated it. Everything turned out so good!! I'm so glad we got to see it.


Stinky Feet!! We came back Saturday for the Iron Bowl. We don't need to talk about how that turned out.


Sunday we got our Christmas tree!


Ta da! I'm pretty sure the girls picked out the smallest tree on the lot.


Before Thanksgiving we went to the Symphony for the superhero show.


Superheros!


Also Rebecca made herself her own laptop :)


And drew this picture. I am a girl.


And here's Laura's. Going to Target with my family makes me happy. 


Cuties!


No comments:

Post a Comment