Saturday, September 4, 2010

Nursery

Yesterday we finished the nursery! Lately I've been a little bit crazy about getting my house organized and decorated. I know my baby will not notice decorations in my house but with moving in I feel like I have to get everything exactly perfect. Matt has been awesome about installing blinds, hanging pictures, etc. We had kind of been slacking until I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and found out I was 1 cm dilated, 80% effaced with a -1 station. My doctor said, "Oh, your baby is really low, she'll probably come early." What?!! I thought I had four more weeks at least! So ever since then we have been kicking it into high gear.





A few days before my doctor's appointment Matt and I went for a walk and he said, "You look like you're carrying low." I said, "No, that's just my outfit." Apparently Dr. Rogers knows what he is talking about. Although according to his calculations I'm really due September 30th instead of September 26th. Next weekend we're planning on having friends stay with us for the Alabama/Penn State game to celebrate Matt's 30th birthday. I'm pretty sure that's when Rebecca will come. If she is anything like her dad she would hate to miss a good party. My mom said she, her sister and her mom all had their babies early so we will see...

Here are a few pictures of the rest of the house:



The kitchen- I like to say it's the size of my cubicle at work, but the layout is good (everything is right there) and I really like it



The dining room- Thanks Christina for the art work!



The living room- Hi Matt

1 comment:

  1. yay! love the pictures of the house! the nursery looks fabulous and you've done an amazing job with the rest of the house in such a short time! looks great!

    ReplyDelete