Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter


Rebecca! Here she is hunting eggs at school.


There was a big party- Oma got to come!


We spent Easter weekend in Elkin. So much fun! I have no pictures of us in our dress up clothes. I always wish I'd taken more pictures but this is crazy. I mean, Easter is like Christmas or the first day of school. I think we're just going to have to do make-ups. Stay tuned.


Baby Laura! So cute!! I love this sweet girl! She is the happiest baby- it is so much fun to make her laugh!


Another picture in the bath. Chilaxin. She really is so laid back. Maybe a little too laid back? We are still working on tummy time and she is yet to roll over at 7.5 months. I really didn't make her do enough tummy time when she was really little and I just pray that I haven't given her ADHD.


Daycare was closed on Monday so I got to spend the afternoon with my girls. It was such a pretty day and so much fun! We went on a super long walk and went to see my friend Amber and her little girl Caroline and new baby Catlyin. On the way home for school on Tuesday said, "let's go visit Caroline!" She loves her friends, little Matt Rogers. :)


Sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment