Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Granny Foda



Baby Laura!

Two teeth! She is growing so fast! She's started eating three meals a day and seems to like pretty much everything I've given her.


Rebecca! She is so funny me! She will say "just like you!" all the time. Like, i have a cardigan, just like you! Or I'm wearing purple, just like you! The other day we were in the bathroom and she said I tooted! Just like daddy! :)


We had a big weekend! Beth Moore at the Greensboro coliseum


Matt and Joseph watched the kids so Ms. Joan, Maria and I could go. It was awesome!


Saturday night was the Parks family reunion. It was so great to see everyone!


On Sunday we ate super at the K&W to celebrate Granny Fonda's 91st birthday! Here is Rebecca stealing all of Granny Marie's quarters. Thief! :)



Such a little cutie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment