Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day


Rebecca! Here she is at Dewey's Bakery. Loved it!


Last weekend Matt watched the girls while I got a pedicure. So nice!! Rebecca got to pick out whatever she wanted at Trader Joe's for a picnic.


On Sunday Maria, Riley, Oma and Granny Marie came over for super. Sweet cousins!


Laura has become such a good eater. The other day when I picked her up from school her teacher said she'd eaten six chicken nuggets that day. Normal.


And here is a picture Christina sent me that I just love so much- Baby Jim in a bag. Hilarious!


Also funny to me, Laura's new look.


And Rebecca talking on her cell phone in the car with stickers on her leg. I mean, where else would you put stickers?


We had a great Father's Day weekend! On Saturday we had a picnic at our new favorite park. Of course I didn't get any pictures but Matt and I went out to dinner with his boss and his wife. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time. I guess there was a professional bike race in Winston this weekend. After dinner we got to see the last few laps of the armature race downtown and it was cool. They go so fast! On Sunday we grilled out with our friends, the Coxes, and Oma and Granny Foda came down for a quick visit. 


Rebecca has started calling Laura cutie pie all the time and it is adorable! Sweet, sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment