Thursday, June 6, 2013

Volker Bach



Laura! So cute! I love her snaggle tooth! It just makes everything that much cuter. The other day I went to pick her up from school and oh my gosh it was like she had received the holy spirit- she was so excited to see me she threw her head back and her arms in the air and smiled her snaggle tooth smile. Adorable!


Matt and Rebecca have been going for a walk after dinner. Rebecca gets a popsicle and Matt gets a beer. I think it's the highlight of both of their days.


Covering her table with shaving cream- so fun! Thank you pinterest! She is so cute! Matt and I will say I love you the max and she must think we're saying I love you to the map because she has started saying I love you to the Dora or I love you to the Boots. :)


Visitors! Our German friend Volker Bach and his new girlfriend Nina (who we love!) came to visit us this weekend. So much fun!! On Friday we went to the dash game (fireworks friday) and of coarse I didn't get any pictures.


On Saturday I kept Laura and everyone else went to the lake with reality television show super star Jarrett Joyce. They had a great time!


Rebecca riding the surf board! Little Matt Rogers.


Group hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment