Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Destin


Laura! This little diva was actually a good little traveler.


Before we left we stopped in Yadkinville to bring Oma some Starbucks and wish her a happy birthday. We love you, Oma!


Gorgeous! Last Wednesday we went to Florida for "Matt and Phil's Excellent DESTINation- Family Reunion 2013".


My dad and some of the cousins! It was almost all of my mom's side of the family and so great to see everyone!! Thank you Christina and Sands for having us!


We split into teams and everyone made the most amazing dinners. I think Sands won Top Chef Destin with his duck roll ups.


Dance Party! We had a dance party almost every night and Rebecca was definitely the star of the show.


The beach! I love the beach in Destin. The sand is so white and the water is so clear. We stayed on the bay but drove down to the public access and pretty much had the whole beach to ourselves.


Pops and Baby Jim! Jim is the best natured little boy! We love him so much!!


Double trouble! The babies loved the plastic cars.


The grown ups loved the bocce ball.


Matt, my dad, Phil and Kim got a guide and went fishing Saturday morning. We ate that trout for supper- delicious!


Keletons! Rebecca will leave the "s" off the beginning of words and I think it's so cute. Thank you Teeny for our matching pajamas!


My mom and Aunt Anne reading Rebecca a bedtime story- so fun!


We had dinners after the little ones went to bed and stayed up playing blackjack every night. My mom was the big winner- haha! In this picture you can also see the awesome coozies Matt and Phil made for us with pictures of their faces on them. :)


Such a great trip! I can't wait to do it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment