Sunday, October 13, 2013

#fair


Rebecca!


This weekend was the Dixie Classic Fair!


We got there super early- this was clutch.


We saw giant pumpkins


And chickens


And met this talking dog on a tractor.


We stopped to get some cute pictures in front of some mums but the country music came on and the photo shoot turned into a dance party. What can you do?


We ate some awesome fair food


And met our friends, the Robinsons. Rebecca was so excited to see Elexa!


So fun!


Laura was out!


Monday was my birthday! It was so much fun!


Matt did a great job making it such a special day. On Sunday I was walking down the hall after we'd put Rebecca to bed and she called me into her room and said, "Mama! I have to give you a hug and a kiss! It's almost your birthday!' She was so excited! So cute!!


Chili! This little cute had started saying, "Hi!" when she waves. She's also started walking a few steps at a time more regularly. She still prefers crawling but I think she'll be walking soon.


Here she is drinking out of a straw at the Mexican restaurant. So proud of herself!


And Rebecca got candy! #purpleismyfavorite Matt has started pretending he is Jimmy Fallon and will say hashtag all the time so Rebecca has started doing it too and it is hilarious. #sofia I really can't say anything because I have started putting hashtags at the bottom of all of my work emails. #superprofessional


"Girls, let's get a picture in your matching pajamas!"

1 comment: