Sunday, October 12, 2014

Dixie Classic


Rebecca!


Sunnies! Monday was Laura's two year old check up. She's doing great! She's 25% for weight and 90% for height. When the doctor said this I said yikes and he looked over at us and said, "Don't worry, it's probably just hereditary."


Tuesday was my birthday! We went out to dinner at Mellow Mushroom to celebrate.


Matt did an awesome job on my birthday and surprised me with a ticket to go visit Mary Martha for the weekend. My flight out of Greensboro was canceled on Friday and I couldn't work out rearranging my trip (not cool us airways) so I didn't get to see this sweet sweetie or his mama. I'm still a little heart broken.


But this weekend was the Dixie Classic Fair!


There were goats


Hand washing after visiting goats


Giant pumpkins!


Cotton candy!!


And our friends the Robinsons! We got there super early and beat the crowd and didn't have to ride any rides. I'm pretty sure this the last year Matt and I are getting away with this.


Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment