Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fall Festival


Rebecca!


Photo shoot after church


So cute!! This is a close as Laura would get to me


I love our neighborhood


Here we are in Mya and Zoey's most awesome tree fort


Princess Rebecca ready for bed


Laura at breakfast at McDonalds. Matt takes the girls most friday mornings and they LOVE it. Laura is getting pretty veral but will usually just say phrases instead of sentences. For example, Rebecca will say "Oma is coming over. I'm so excited!" Then Laura will say, "So excited! So excited!" One day this week the creature teacher came to their school and brought a Chinchilla. Laura got a chinchilla stamp and pointed to it as soon as I walk in the door to pick her up saying "Chinchilla, chinchilla!!" That night at super, out of no where, she said, "Chinchillas eat grass." I think it was her first sentence! My sweet little second born.


Saturday was the fall festival at church! There was cotton candy, a bounce house and crafts!


Sunday Oma and Granny Marie came over for supper. Such a beautiful weekend!


Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment