Monday, April 27, 2015

Dash


Rebecca!


April showers! The girls have really enjoyed their rain boots


Sweet Rebecca got the stomach bug. I feel like I lucked out though because she slept all night, got sick a few times in the morning, took a long nap and was completely fine.


That afternoon we made muffins and chicken pot pies.


Baseball!! We went to the Dash game on Saturday and had a great time. We sat behind home plate and there was a guy sitting near us who must have been a scout. He was big, had tattoos, was wearing a Harley shirt and had a long white beard. Laura said, "Is that Santa?!"


Becca Boo! The other day we were going to go play outside. I was helping Laura with her shoes and told Rebecca she could go ahead and go outside but she had to stay in the back yard. When Laura and I came outside I couldn't find Rebecca and and walked around the side of the house to look for her. As I was coming around the corner she was coming back to the back yard and as soon as our eyes met she knew she was in trouble. She said, "I'm sorry Mama, I just lost my mind."


Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment