Monday, April 13, 2015

Easter


Laura!


School was closed for Good Friday so the girls got to spend the day at their Oma's. Here they are dying eggs with Cousin Riley.


Easter baskets! They girls got bathing suits and tons of peeps. Rebecca asked me if bought her the peeps and without thinking I said yeah. Then she asked me if I was the Easter bunny and I just couldn't lie to her so I said I was. Later that morning she asked me if I was the Easter bunny for all children.


We got dressed up for Church!


It was such a nice day! We were driving home for school this week and Rebecca said God is going to come back down to the Earth. I said that's right and she said, "Maybe he will stay at our house!"


We went to Oma's for Easter dinner and an Easter egg hunt!


And bubbles!!


Hot Mess

No comments:

Post a Comment