Wednesday, August 22, 2012

10 days old

Laura is 10 days old today! I can't believe she has only been here 10 days. The time has flown by but she seems like such a big baby. We are already working on getting her into an eat/awake/sleep routine. It was harder with Rebecca because all she wanted to do was sleep all the time. She was one week early- what a difference that one week makes! Laura is also a much more efficient nurser and I think it's that extra week.
Each day that goes by she is more calm and less fussy. I know she is 10 days old but I swear she can smile at me- even when she's awake.
Rebecca! She and Matt have become best friends. She has been pretty interested in Baby Laura. She wants to give her hugs and kisses when she wakes up and when she gets home from school. But after about a minute she is ready for me to put the baby in her swing so we can play. I have been so lucky to have Rebecca at school during the day!! I have been able to get naps (many naps) during the day and I am feeling really good. I get nothing done during the day but I don't care. I know I said this last week but Matt really has been so awesome about taking care of all the chores and entertaining Rebecca.
This weekend Matt's parents and grannies came over for a visit. Matt grilled out and Ms. Joan brought the sides. It was a really nice time! The first of many visits, I hope.
Rebecca at Marty's pool party this weekend. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment