Sunday, August 12, 2012

Laura Lou, Where Are You?

Rebecca!
We're still here, no new baby. My due date is not until the 14th but I got so worked up after my doctor's appointment last Friday (3 cm dilated, 75% effaced, 0 station), I thought Laura was for sure coming that weekend. My mom thought so too and came to stay the week with us. We had so much fun!
Rebecca loved all the time she got to spend with her Grandma.
I am so pregnant. And yes, those really cute shoes are Crocs. I wear them everyday, it's like walking on sunshine.
The weekend before last Matt went to the mountains (West Jefferson) for a Farmhouse reunion camp out. Funny I was worried I would have my baby while he was gone. He said he did not sleep good at all. He dreamed that I was having my baby and he was trying to get to the hospital but he had to do any Ernst & Young commercial and couldn't get through it because his fake eyelashes kept falling off. Hilarious. Rebecca and I had our friends Brittney and Elexa over while he was gone. Rebecca and Elexa literally ran around this house for about 3 hours. They are so cute together!!
In other news, we've been able to spend some more time with Matt's sister and family while they are still in NC. Rebecca has had so much fun with her Cousins!
We all went to a Dash game a few weeks ago. Oh, peanuts, don't mind if I do.
Baby Jim! We are still obsessed with this little cutie. Here he is holding his head up at two weeks old. What?! Hercules. We think he is going to be an Olympian.
Rebecca is as cute as ever. She says new words everyday and can "count" to ten. Unprompted, she will come up to me and kiss my belly and say baby. It's really sweet.
The park!

No comments:

Post a Comment