Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dixie Classic Fair

Laura! Such a doll baby. I'm so excited she's getting Rebecca's eyelashes.
This little cutie has become a pretty good sleeper. I decided sleeping in her swing at night is not a good habit to get into (at least for now- haha) so she's been sleeping in her crib. Most nights she'll go 10-4 for me (once she went 10-6, on my birthday, thanks Laura!!) but will sometimes wake up one more time, like 10-1-5.
First day of school! I don't go back to work until November but I've started taking Laura to school for one or two feedings during the day to kind of ease her in. At first she was not interested in taking a bottle but seems to be doing just fine now. I really like her class- her teachers are so sweet.
Here is Rebecca before school on Friday. Sunglasses and Baby Two for show and tell! She has moved up to the two year old class and loves it. She gets to play on the big play ground, goes to Chapel on Wednesday and the Library on Thursday. And she loves her teacher! She asks for Ms. Sheril every morning.
Such a cutie!
Here she is "sharing" with Baby Laura. I'm sure Laura really appreciated it.
Last weekend we went to the Dixie Classic Fair with Matt's family. It was so much fun!
Rebecca wasn't as impressed with the animals as I thought she'd be but she loved the tractor pull. So funny to me! I think it was the loud noise and everyone cheering for each tractor. Rebecca spent the night with Matt's parents that night and we called to check in the next morning. Matt asked what they were doing and Ms. Joan said laying in the bed watching Princess Ponies and eating cotton candy. This is also so funny to me! So fun!! While Rebecca was in Elkin Matt and I took Laura to First Street to meet some friends to watch the State game. And the next day was my birthday and Ms. Joan brought Rebecca back to Winston and watched both girls for us so Matt and I could go out for coffee. It was so nice! I wish I'd gotten some pictures.
Happy Fall!

1 comment: