Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!
Roll Tide! Rebecca was an Alabama cheerleader for her party at school on Friday and Trunk or Treat with the Browns on Sunday.
We had a good weekend. We had everyone (Ms. Joan, Mandy, Ryan, Camden, Alison, Ms. Jane, Maria and Riley) over for dinner on Friday and it was a bit chaotic but very fun.
This is the best picture I got of Rebecca with her cousins over the entire time they were here. Chaotic.
Mandy and her family left for Texas on Sunday and we're definitely sad to see them go. We were riding home from school the other day and Rebecca said, "I like purple. I like purple ice cream. I LIKE and Aunt Mandy!" Not sure about that train of thought but Rebecca does love some Aunt Mandy.
Here's Laura getting ready to snooze on the way to school. I go back to work tomorrow and I'm kind of excited about it but I will really miss this little cutie!!
Laura had her two month check up a few weeks ago and is doing great! She's in the 65th percentile for weight and 85th percentile for height. She is really staring to smile and coo and it is adorable.
Rebecca is doing great, too. She is so verbal. She will repeat anything we ask her to and her latest trick is singing all the days of the week. Here she is a her favorite place- the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment