Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fun Weekend

Rebecca!
We had the best weekend! We just hung around here, played, watched college football, went out to dinner on Saturday and went to visit friends in Greensboro on Sunday.
The boys had their laptops up so they could watch multiple games at once so Rebecca had to set up her laptop, too.
Finnigan's Wake.
Charlie! Will and Robin's new baby boy. He is precious!!
Will and Robin have the most awesome swing in their neighborhood. Rebecca could not get enough!
Sweet Laura. This little chunky baby is now wearing 3 mo onesies, she's too big for anything else.
I have started waking her up to eat at 9 or 10 and she's slept 7 hours the last two nights. I hate even writing that because I feel like I'm going to jinx it. I would be super excited except that these two marathon sleeping session have happened in her swing, not in her crib. What to do, what to do...
And...Hopscotch!

No comments:

Post a Comment