Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day


Rebecca! So pretty!



And Laura! I know every picture I take of her is in the bath but they are all so cute! And you can really see her new snagle tooth.


Besides getting a new tooth Laura started crawling this week! I am so excited!!


We had another great weekend! We took the girls to the park for a picnic.


And to Costco. I told Rebecca our plans for the day and she said, "Costco! I love Costco!"


Laura and Michelle! This weekend we also went to Virginia! We really just went for the day on Sunday. We work up at 4 in the morning to get on the road on Sunday and Monday so the girls could sleep in the car and it was awesome! I also slept in the car and feel like we traveled through time.


The weather was so beautiful!! I can not believe I forgot to get a picture with Grandma and Harry! We stayed with them and also go to see Walt, Lloydine, Lindy, Michelle, Josh and Josh. So fun!


Rebecca and the Joshes! Little Charmer. She LOVED all the attention this weekend and especially enjoyed telling us all what to do. At one point she had us all full on holding hands and singing ring around the rosies.


Today we had Matt's mama, grannies and Maria, Joseph and Riley over for super. Here is Rebecca showing off the necklace Oma brought her from Hawaii. Movie star!

No comments:

Post a Comment