Sunday, May 18, 2014

Dance Recital


Rebecca!


Today was Rebecca's first dance recital! It was great!! Here she is with her friend, Eleni.


I am so glad we ended up at Academy of Dance Arts! Everything was so professionally done. They have been in Winston since the 1950s and you can tell.


Oma, Granny Marie, Maria, Joseph and Riley came for the show. Afterwards, everyone came back to our house for pizza and popsicles! Rebecca is so lucky to have some many people who care about her so close by.


Speaking of lucky, I'm pretty sure Rebecca has the best daddy in the world. On Friday night Matt and Rebecca camped out in the back yard!


I love this picture so much. Before the camp out Matt and Rebecca went to a Dash game where they ran into Rebecca's friend Bella. They didn't get home until 10 but when they got in tent Rebecca was so excited she did not want to sleep. She just kept saying, "Let's tell stories!"


We have been going on lots of walks lately. I'm not sure what's going on with all of Laura's layers. That girls loves a good coat.


Picnic at the princess park! On the way there Laura would stick out her tounge to blow rasberries then crack herself up. So funny!


Rebecca is so funny, too, just because she's at the age where everything she says is so cute. They other day she had been crying and she said, "Mama, I got a drip on my dress". I told her it was a tear and she said, "No, when I am crying I have drips in my eyes." I was looking for a bottle of water the other day and she said, "It's right there, behind your lunch purse."


Photobomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment