Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day


Laura!


We had a good week! Matt came home early on Thursday so we ended up at First Street while Rebecca was at ballet. It was so nice out! This last minute dinner turned out to be so much fun!


On Saturday I took Rebecca and Elexa to Chick fil a for lunch then Elexa came over to play all afternoon. It was the first time Rebecca had a friend over without their mom and the girls did great! Subtraction by addition.


While we were at lunch Matt and Laura had a picnic outside. Laura is so cute! I can picture her bringing a bowl of fruit into my room this morning- so excited and so proud of herself. I had the best Mother's Day!! Matt and I went out to dinner last night then this morning I got to sleep in while he and girls made a breakfast feast. They woke me up by carrying breakfast into my room and singing happy mother's day to you to the tune of happy birthday. I loved it!!


We picked up K&W for lunch after church went to Yadkinville to visit with Matt's mama, Granny Marie, Granny Foda and Cousin Riley.


TCB! We missed Maria but loved seeing this little cutie!


Sillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment