Monday, January 3, 2011

13 Weeks



Rebbecca at 13 weeks!



After spending the day in Elkin, we packed again and headed to Vienna, VA to visit my mom's mom, my granny.



We had a great visit! Here Matt is changing Rebecca's clothes under the supervision of granny's cat, Boo.

While we were there my cousin Will and his girlfriend (now fiancée!!) , Rebecca came over for dinner. It was great to see them, I hate we didn't think to take any pictures.



Rebecca talking to Granny. This is where she got her new nick name, little fatty fat fatty. :)

Next we went to Woodstock, VA to visit my dad's mom and her husband, Harry.



Grandma and Matt



While we were in Woodstock we also got to see my Uncle Walt and Aunt Lloydine. They came over for a delicious meal. I found out the secret to Grandma's mashed potatoes- coffee creamer. Yum!



Such a cutie! While Harry and Rebecca were smiling at each other Harry said, "I have a way with them." I said, "babies?" He said, "women." :)

After Woodstock we made our way to Roanoke where we spent the day with our friends Cody and Martha and their little girl, Emma.



Rebecca Meeting Emma



Monopoly while the girls napped

That night my Uncle Steve and Aunt Ellen had us over for dinner along with my Uncle Bobby and Aunt Kathi, cousins Lindy and Michelle and their boyfriends, Josh and Josh.



Rebecca with Steve and Ellen. Such a charmer!



The cousins



Opening gifts- Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment