Wednesday, January 26, 2011

18- Daycare



Rebecca is 4 months old! I can hardly believe it!



She is such a happy baby. She loves to smile and play with us. She is growing more and more everyday. I love the look on her face when she "discovers" her toys, apparently they are fascinating. She has also starting "talking". She squeaked for pretty much the entire ride to daycare this morning.



Speaking of daycare, here is Rebecca in her big girl clothes. Ready to go! She seems to be doing fine with it. Her teachers all say she has the best disposition. It's been harder for me. I like my new job but I just miss her so much.



I just look forward to the weekend even more now. Here she is with Matt on Saturday. He will sing for her and it always makes her smile.



Wheeeee!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love her big girl school clothes! I cannot believe how big she is getting...I will have to stop over to visit soon!

    ReplyDelete