Tuesday, January 4, 2011

15 Weeks



Rebecca is 15 weeks and two days old today!!

We're good! We're still recovering from our 18 day trip across the country...I might have gotten a little behind on my bloging...

Anyways, we had a great week!



After saying goodbye to everyone in Elkin we headed home. Matt drove through the night so Rebecca (and I!) could sleep. I don't know how he does it, but I love it. I fall asleep in North Carolina and wake up in Alabama, it's like I'm traveling through time.



After a few days of settling back in we headed to Birmingham for New Year's with our friends, Chris and Ashley. They hosted a New Year's party and we had a great time!



We also stayed with them on Saturday and pretty much watched every single bowl game.



Roll tide roll!



Today was Rebecca's first day of school! Here I am getting her into the car. I am still looking for a job but haven't found anything yet. We have Rebecca registered for daycare and if we take her out we'll lose her spot. Since I'm not working we're easing into it, a few hours today and she's not going back until next week. Grandma is coming to visit tomorrow and Pops is coming on Thursday. We can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment