Monday, January 17, 2011

17- Funny Face



Rebecca is 17 weeks today!

I have taken no real pictures this week but I do have some from my phone.

We've had a great week! Big events this week include an ice storm on Monday, happy hour with Matt's classmates on Friday and our friend Emily's 30th birthday celebration on Saturday. We stayed with our friends, Chris and Ashley, in Birmingham. Ashley and I went out with the girls to celebrate Emily's birthday and Chris and Matt kept Rebecca. They did great!

School started for Matt. He taught his first class on Wednesday, Accounting 210. I think it's going well, it's the big intro to accounting class that everyone has to take and all Matt really has to do is lecture. He's also working on his first year paper and some kind of project on the fraud triangle/diamond.

I got a job!! I'm going to be working in the accounting department of a local company, Afflink. I'm excited about it, I start on Thursday. I will really miss spending my days with Rebecca but I knew this day would come and I'm so ready to be done with COBRA payments.

Rebecca seems to be doing great at daycare. It's been pretty hard for me but I know she's at a great place. She is as cute as ever!



Goochie, goochie, goo! Now that Rebecca moves around so much more, it seems all the pictures I get of her these days are sort of blurry.



Excited! I'll sit Rebecca in her Bumbo while I'm in the kitchen and she seems to really like it. She also does pretty well in it when we sit her on the table with us for dinner.



Rebecca loves this Auburn music box Grandma and Pops got for her last week. It plays part of the fight song and Rebecca will be still and smile whenever we play it. She already loves Auburn, I think it's a sign she will be going there one day. Sorry Matt.



And here is Rebecca this morning before daycare. I love this funny face!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the job!!! Hope you have an easy transition back into the "adult" world. :P

    ReplyDelete